Monday, October 23, 2006

Heroes

So, I watch Heroes on NBC. Being a fan of superheroes in general (I also watch Smallville) I am naturally inclined to like the show on principle. There have been several attempts to make superhero based shows and most of the time they fail. For some reason, this one isn't. Could it be because the acting is decent? Could it be that the special effects are decent as well. The flying scene in the first episode was pretty poor, but the flying scene this week was great. I'm not exactly sure why he caused contrails in the air. I thought that was a byproduct of jet engines pushing air around, but I could be wrong. This is the internet, so I'm sure the first yahoo who reads this will correct me.
Anyway, so I was watching heroes and a thought occured to me. What's up with that Niki girl's powers? She's split personality and her other side kicks ass? That doesn't sound very super to me, it sounds like they have medication for that. Granted, she does see her reflection in the mirror doing winking and what not...again, medication for that. I'm hoping there is more than meets the eye with her.
Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts.

0 comments: