Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lookout! No brakes!

This is crazy! My brakes went out on the road yesterday. Seriously.

Apparently I am leaking brake fluid. I noticed on the way to work that my brakes felt a little bit loose. Nothing that really concerned me, but they didn't feel as tight as they normally do. Then I had to make a run up to Saint Louis from the Clayton war room. On the way to Saint Louis, the brakes felt really loose. I checked my brake fluid once I parked and it seemed almost empty and there was some wetness on the inside of one of my tires. I thought, that's not good.

So, I then started heading back to Clayton when I really didn't have any brakes. I had to use my handbrake to stop. So, I decided to forgo heading back to work and just headed home, but I stopped and picked up some brake fluid.

Now I'm on my way to Midas to have them check me out. Hopefully it won't be TOO expensive.

0 comments: