Monday, April 02, 2007

Channeling my inner teenage girl.

I was on the phone today with my study group discussing a group project due in a couple of weeks in the class I am taking. There are three of us, so the easiest way to meet would just to phone conference all together and discuss the project. I volunteered to connect us all with three way calling.

The calling wasn't going well, with me hanging up on everyone a few times, until I decided to channel my inner teenage girl to make the call. I literally thought to myself that millions of teenage girls have been doing this for years, how difficult could it be for a Litigation Support Analyst who is only a few credits away from graduating with a degree in Information Technology to figure this stupid three way calling thing out.

Apparently the phone gods agreed because after making that statement, I was able to connect everyone together. So, if you're ever in a hot spot and can't figure something out, channel that teenage girl to help you out. Apparently it works.

0 comments: