Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sam the Chinese Crested is DEAD......finally

God Christ! Let him go already. He should have been dead and buried in the backyard probably five years ago. I for one am glad I'll never have to be disgusted at the dinnertime news of that bat-earred demon winning the "Ugliest Dog Contest". What the hell? Why is there a contest like this anyway? Why not ugliest child or baby? Cause there are TONS of those. But, back to Sam. I have seen all the past two days the latest on the fact that Sam is in fact still dead. His owner is really the ugliest, for trotting out that poor dog for fame and glory (and first place ribbons). Jesus, she even has this ridiculous t-shirt I saw her in (while holding the dog, of course) that reads something like "Sam World's Ugliest Dog" in this Crypt Keeper style print. Sam was ugly, there's no doubt, horrifyingly ugly. Evertime they showed that damn hobgoblin of a dog I was speechless and too freaked out for at least 30 seconds to do anything but sit there and shutter. I don't need to see some cloudy eyed, stumbling "Hell" hound that looks to be from the 3rd level of Hades to be grossed out and stunned. If I want that response you'll find me at the local Wal-Mart at about 2pm on a Saturday afternoon. So, Adios Sam, I'm sure you'll be replaced with some other hideous beastie they'll pull out of some Mississippi cellar early next year. So I'm off, to go dismember and then reassemble my Yorkie. She should be a surefire winner for next summer, and then I can smile like a country retard while holding my freak.

0 comments: