Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Introductions all around

Hello.
I work in an IT related field. My life can be down right boring sometimes, but occasionally it's not. Every once in a while, some pretty unconvential behavior spices things up. This unconvential behavior is usually witnessed by me, occasionally directed toward me, and sometimes displayed by me. I've decided to start this blog to document that behavior. More often than not, you'll find postings about recent movies I've seen, or weird stuff I've seen. Occasionally I'll give reviews of products, places, and services I like or dislike. You may even get a rant or two about something I feel particularly strong about. If you're reading this now, something drew you here to me, so I hope that I can inform or entertain you somehow. Until either one of those things happen, take care.

0 comments: