Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A great place for insurance quotes

There is a great website to get insurance quotes called Insurance PortalOnline. You can get a quote on any of the three major insurance coverages, which are Life, Auto, and Homeowners. Are there any other kinds of insurance? I mean, I know there are specialized insurance coverages, but don't they all fit into at least one of those categories?
As for the site itself, it's very easy to use. Everything is laid out in a natural way that makes it a cinch to get the quote you're looking for. On the homepage you've got your three categories right there with large buttons to click in order to start the process. Each step asks you questions and moves you on to the next step. It couldn't be simpler.
I don't want to ramble on about them, but I just thought I'd share. Check it out and see if you can get a better deal on your insurance.

0 comments: