Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rockin' the Leica binoculars!


So, I’ve talked about Eagle Optics before and I know I’ve mentioned their great low prices, outstanding customer service, excellent selection, and their free financing on orders over $200. I’ve also talked about some various brands that they have for sale on their site. Well, I want to talk about one more now. I found a pair of leica binoculars on there that ROCK! Those suckers are rock solid and work outstanding. I am planning on picking up a pair to use at my new job. I know what you’re thinking, did you get a job bird watching? No, I got a job in an office that overlooks Busch Stadium in Saint Louis. It has such a perfect view, that I’ll never have to buy tickets again. My office overlooks the entire field from behind home plate and with the dip in the wall, it’s as though they moved stuff out of the way just for me. I’m going to pick up a pair of these binoculars and a small radio. Once baseball season starts, I’m going to listen to the day games on the radio and just turn around with the binoculars whenever something happens. Through binoculars from my office, the field looks the same as if you had no binoculars but had nosebleed seats. Not too shabby, eh? Check out the binoculars, they’re good stuff.

0 comments: