Thursday, February 15, 2007

You can make money blogging, like me.

I’ve talked about them before, but for those of you just joining us, Occasionally I write ads for PayPerPost.com. I make money blogging and it’s fantastic. It’s paid for a new computer, the very computer I’m typing this exact blog entry on. It will more than likely pay for next Christmas for my family and possibly allow me to take my wife on a little vacation. I’m very happy with PayPerPost.com and it’s been very good to me. Recently, they changed things and shook things up a bit. They’ve added a segmentation system to the mix. Previously, if an advertiser only wanted a certain kind of blog writing for them, or if they wanted certain rankings for it, they had to mention it in the posting request. Well, now they can pick what criteria they want and the new system doesn’t allow anyone not qualified to take the opportunities when they come up. This new system results in advertisers getting better quality blog posts on the kinds of blogs they want posting, while it also allows us bloggers to take opportunities that better fit our blog. There has also been a little side effect going on, and that’s more money. Due to the restraints placed on the blog posts, they are offering more money for them. That’s right, even more money than previously offered. Now, they offered some good money before, so this is really great news. If you’ve looked at many of the sites offering to pay for blog posts, they either don’t offer enough posts to make it worth your time, or they just don’t pay what PayPerPost.com pays. They also aren’t asking you to trick anyone either. They require full disclosure on your blog, either in each individual post or in a site wide disclosure policy (like the one I have). They really know what they’re doing. So, if you’re a blogger and you’ve considered blogging for money, then click the link at the beginning of this post or check out the button to the right. Blog on!

0 comments: