Sunday, February 25, 2007

The truth is revealed!

You know, I hate it when companies do this. PayPerPost has made an announcement that they are going to make an announcement in a few weeks. What is the point of that!?! All it does is make people speculate as to what the announcement will be. Usually it’s really easy to guess or it’s downright impossible. Very rarely does it ever fall in between. I guess the point is to generate buzz, which it does with all of the speculation going on. Well, just to generate some rumors, I’m going to make my guess as to what the announcement will be. Here is my guess. Ted, the company CEO, will (finally) announce that HE is the true father to Anna Nicole Smith’s baby. FINALLY, the truth comes out! Don’t blame Ted though; he was really drunk at the time, so drunk in fact, that in this drunken stupor, he thought that she was Scarlett Johansson. Now, who could blame him for that. On a completely side tracked, but related note, Scarlett Johansson, who has had a secret crush on Ted for months after first seeing him on Rockstartup.com, is now repulsed by Ted because she stated that she could never follow Anna Nicole Smith. I have this all on a very good source, who heard it from a friend, who found out from another secret source, so you KNOW it has to be true. I guess we’ll just have to wait a few weeks for the announcement to find out. Get ready Howard K. Stern, it’s time to give up the money…I mean, baby.

0 comments: