Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spontaneous Re-Frigeration

I'm a little perplexed with my refrigerator. So, last week it just up and died on us. Our food started melting in the freezer and our fridge started warming up. Also, there was this odd clicking noise. Since it wasn't doing anything but blowing warm air, I just turned it off. Well, today my wife decided to clean out the fridge and actually clean the shelves since they were bare. So, she pulls them out and starts washing them. She is putting them back in wet and asks me to turn it on in hopes that it will help dry the shelves. Also, she jokes, maybe it'll just start working again. So, I turn it on and felt the air. The damn thing was working again! I couldn't believe it, there was cold air blowing. The freezer had even colder air blowing. A little while later, I checked one of the little ice bags we had in the freezer and sure enough, that sucker was frozen. I don't knwo what's going on with that thing. I'm still going to have the repair guy look at it. The last thing I need is to have it go out again and ruin a whole bunch of my food again.

0 comments: