Thursday, February 08, 2007

Swimsuits!!!


Ok, you feel a little neglected from my week long abandonment of you. I am truly sorry. To make it up to you, I’m going to give you a little gift. A scantily clad gift, that is. On February 14th, the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue comes out. As well as the magazine, there are exclusive cell phone wallpapers of the SI swimsuit models available. I’m talking over 50 supermodels are featured on the site and the likeness of Carolyn Murphy and many, many others can be staring back at you in all their glory every time you answer your cell phone. These images come directly from the photo shoots featured in the magazine. The wallpapers are only $1.99 each, which for the sexy photos you get for that price, it’s a good deal. If you want to go old school, they have classic cover girls as well, like Elle Macpherson and Kathy Ireland.
Oh, I should also probably mention that you can also download video clips from the photo shoots there too; these make excellent video ringers, if you are so inclined.
So, take my special gift to you, the gift of sexy ladies in your favorite swimwear, and enjoy.

0 comments: