Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wirefly's top 10 phones. Is yours on the list?



The online wireless leader released it’s annual top 10 lists of phones. You can read the article yourself at this link to Wirefly's top 10 cell phones. To recap, the lists is:
Cingular Wireless RAZR
T-Mobile RAZR
Verizon Wireless RAZR
Cingular Sony Ericsson z520a/z525a video phones
T-Mobile Motorola v360
Verizon Wireless Motorola v276
Sprint Nextel Motorola i850
Sprint Nextel Motorola i710
Cingular Motorola v220
T-Mobile Samsung T309

Unfortunately, my phone is not on the list. I like my phone, but of course, I wonder if I shouldn’t have gone with one of these if they were so popular. I really like the newer RAZR phones too. Considering the top three selling phones are all RAZR phones, just through different providers, really tells you something.

The article even lists their previous year’s predictions, along with a link to the original posting, and it’s amazing how accurate they were. They predicted Music and mobile TV phones would be big, cell phones for children, and expanded GPS service to name a few.

It’s all very interesting. You should check it out.

1 comments:

Raukodraug said...

If it wasn't going to retail for the same cost as many small computers, I would seriously be contemplating saving for one of the new Apple iPhones.