Thursday, February 15, 2007

Updated reviews from my new PC

So, if you've been following along, I earned money from this blog and bought myself a new PC. I bought all of the parts and built it myself. As you probably know, if you build your own PC you get to customize it and put in all the good stuff that you want, but you also have to act as your own tech support when things don't go right. Well, things started off not going right for me. The first thing was a sucky blue screen of death. That turned out to be the hard drive. I replaced that and no more blue screen. Then, I was getting hiccups and freezes when typing. That turned out to be a bad or incompatible keyboard, so I replaced it. No more problems there. Now, I'm happy to say that my PC is problem free. It's running smooth and fast. I really like Windows Vista. It's also smooth and fast. Almost everything works with Vista, and what doesn't, will soon. I have a couple of applications that don't work, but both websites of the software product say that they will have updates to fix it very soon. You can't expect everyone to be ready right out of the gate with a brand new operating system. Anyway, the PC is working great. I'll write more on it later, if anything pops into mind.

0 comments: