Friday, February 09, 2007

One week down...

So, I have officially finished my first week at the new job. I have to tell you, I think I made the right choice. It was a little bit sketchy at first, but now that I'm a week in, I think it was the right move. I am getting an office sometime in the next week or two, and while my boss knows where it is, she isn't telling me. She did say that I will be happy with it though. So, if she thinks I'll be happy with it, then I'm sure I will be. I've never actually had an office before, so I'm actually really happy that I'm getting one at all. I mean, I've had a temporary office that I've worked in for a bit because something I was doing required it, but I've never had an office for no other reason than I deserved one or that one came with the job. I'm thrilled!

0 comments: