Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Are you ready to be entertained?

I have a friend who blogs. This friend is the very same person who introduced me to blogging and helped me get started in my online writing journey. Well, I occasionally check out his blog and I just HAD to comment. He is one talented writer. I'm not just saying that because he is a trainer and technical writer. I'm also not saying that because he is also writing a book in his spare time. I'm saying that because when I read his blog entries, he acheives the goal he sets for himself in every sentence he puts together. I am truly entertained. It may not be profound, but he is capable of that, and it may not be poinent, which he sometimes is, but it is always entertaining and well written. He effectively portraits his thoughts in an often humourous manner and he always leaves you wanting more. He never runs on, like I do all the time, and always gives you just the right amount of content. I just wanted to publicly announce my admiration of his entertaining writing. So, there it is. Check it out. You can click the link in this blog, or you can click the Original FB42 blog link to your right.

0 comments: