Sunday, March 04, 2007

Get help in learning

I’m getting close to graduating with my Bachelor’s degree soon, but I’ve still got a few classes to go. One thing that I thought was difficult was finding a tutor in your specific class. So, I’m always having to google this or google that in order to try and find the answers I needed. Sure, you can probably find a math tutor pretty easy, that’s a fairly common subject for tutoring. What about other subjects, though, what about the less obvious subjects? Well, I found a site where you can search for Personal Tutors, or you can list yourself as a tutor. It’s a great concept. They have a whole gaggle of subjects that they offer tutors for.
As for the site itself…it couldn’t be easier to use. Smack dab in the middle of the homepage there is a search window. You just enter your postcode, the subject required, and level required. Click search and you’re on your way to finding the secret weapon to acing your class, your new tutor. They offer book searches as well, which can be really helpful. They also have an educational news section, so you can keep up to date on the happenings in education. The site is well laid out, with no confusing flash animations or distracting ads. It’s well done and driven to one purpose, to find you a tutor. Check it out.

0 comments: