Friday, March 09, 2007

Let's hope the new Batman costume doesn't have nipples

Of course, everyone expected this. I mean, if they didn't change the Batsuit, how are they going to market new toys? Seriously.
So, Aint It Cool News posted a leak from inside the studio that about half way through the new movie that he would change the costume. Apparently this change will make sense for the plot as he changes it for practical reasons. The word on the street is that it will look like heavy fabric and armor instead of rubber. I thought the Batman Begins costume was pretty good, but I agree that it did look bulky and a little rubbery. I mean, it wasn't AS rubbery as every single other Batman costume from all of the previous movies, but it was still rubbery. Of course, I'm just thankful that it didn't have nipples.

0 comments: