Monday, March 12, 2007

Great! Now I have to get new sunglasses!

I’m in the car with my wife the other day, more specifically, her car. It was sunny out and I was having a lot of problems seeing because of the glare. Sure, the sun coming in from outside was pretty bad, but it wouldn’t have been so bad if I hadn’t have had my wife’s car cleaned and why they cleaned, they armorall’d the dashboard. So, now I’ve got the sun coming in from outside AND reflecting off the dashboard. I felt like my eyes were being burned from their sockets. Fortunately, my wife had a pair of sunglasses under her seat. I put them on and then my wife proceeded to laugh at me. I realized that the glasses she had were under her seat for a reason. I then made a comment about how I wish I hadn’t of forgotten my own sunglasses, which she then remarked that “they weren’t much better”. Woah. That was it. I’ve got to get a new pair of sunglasses. So, in my normal fashion, I went to several of the sunglasses huts and shops in the local mall and tried on some new protective specs. I find what I like, and then I hit the web in search of a great deal. In my search for some sun protecting Eyeglasses, I found some good deals at Opticsplanet.net, as usual. What doesn’t that place have?

0 comments: