Sunday, November 18, 2007

I love the smell of flying paint in the morning!

It wasn't so long ago that I was crawling through the woods, nervously looking around for any sign of the enemy, then all of a sudden I would see movement. I would cautiously move in that direction and take aim. A few minutes later, someone would get a surprise shower of paint.
Of course, that same scenario sometime ended with a flurry of flying paint spraying in my direction from some unseen assassin.

Of course, those days for me were way too long ago. I have since sold my gun and mask and haven't played paintball in a couple of years. A few days ago though, one of my old paintball buddies gives me a call and wants to put the team back together. Of course, I was all over it.

So, the first thing I need to do is get some good equipment again, right? I'm somewhat partial to the Spyder brand, so I was specifically looking for a spyder paintball gun to re-equip myself with. I ran across this site called, of course, Ultimate Paintball, and they have a TON of paintball guns there. They have everything you could possibly need for your paintballing needs. They've got Tippmann A-5, Tippmann 98 Custom, Smart Parts Ion, and the ever sweet Spyder Pilot ACS.

So, I ordered my mask and gun and I'm off to the army surplus store to pick up some new camo. With a bit of luck, I'll be spraying paint across the field of battle again very soon. Perhaps I'll see you there, or more likely, you won't see me there, but you'll feel the sting of my paint.

1 comments:

Spartan-117 said...

I bet your a silent assassin haven't played paint ball in years WHAT y not even if its once in a while still better than not playing. Whats your gun anyways you didn't specify. Good luck in your paint balling and i agree paint ball is better when played in woods.