Friday, November 30, 2007

One thing I want for Christmas...

What I really need for Christmas is a Human Touch HT-7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair. Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about.

Not only is this chair the ONLY brand recommended by the American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists, but it claims to reverse the adverse effects of gravity on the body.

This sucker uses the Quad Roller system, which imitates massage techniques like Percussion, Rolling, Compression, and Kneading. It will literally work out your knots and ease your sore muscles. I could use a little of that.

Not only will this chair simulate a massage by a masseuse. It is engineered to calibrate to the body frame of the individual sitting in it so it focuses on the right areas of your body. You can even get optional features like heat or a foot massage.

So, go ahead and add that chair to my Christmas wish list. You can go ahead and pick yourself up one while your buying one for me. Hop on over and get our Massage Chairs whenever you get a few minutes free.

0 comments: