Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Traveling? Win free tickets!

I saw this and thought you all might be interested. If you sign up for the e-newsletter at Trusted Tours and Attractions, you are automatically signed up to win four free tickets to attractions and tours in 21 different cities. If you're going to be traveling sometime, and who isn't, you might as well sign up, right?

Even if you're not a big winner, I never am, you can still get cheap tickets to attractions in San Diego, Savannah, and Key West.

Ah...Key West. I would LOVE to go to Key West. A perfect day in Key West would be a full day of deep sea fishing off the coast and then a walk down Duval Street in the evening. I also like a good ghost tour, and I hear they have some good ones there.

I'm a little bit of a history nerd sometimes, much to my wife's dismay. So, I'd be all over the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Key West Pirate Soul Museum, the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum, and the Schooner Liberty Day Sail where you get to actually help crew in sailing an authentic 1800s Schooner. How much would that rock?

I love sailing, so I'd be all over the sailing tours. A day cruise here, a sunset cruise there. If I had it my way, I'd spend most of my time on a sailboat. Ah, that'd be the life.

Wow. I gotta get down there soon.

0 comments: