Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shaving for money...sometimes it's not worth it.

So, there is a research company near me that do razor studies every once in a while. They pay $20 a day to shave with them. Sometimes, these studies run several weeks, which results in a payout of several hundred dollars. Nice eh?

Well, the problem is this. The razors they are doing the studies on have to be the worst pieces of junk you have ever scraped across your face. I frequently cut myself and I'm always red and irritated afterwards. For $20 a day though...it's worth it, right?

Sometimes...OK, most times, I'm not so sure. When I have to explain why my face is so red or cut up, I'm not so sure.

I shaved today with them and my face is irritating me right now...so now would be a time when I'm not so sure it is worth it.

I keep saying to myself that it isn't worth it and I'm not going to do another one. Of course, every time they call and ask if I want to participate, I always say yes. I guess I'm just a sucker for free money, even at the risk of my comfort.

0 comments: