Friday, November 30, 2007

Light up your life this Christmas

I was just over at OpticsPlanet.com checking out some flashlights and I thought I'd share.

If you haven't been over to OpticsPlanet.com before, you need to head on over there and take a look around. They've got TONS of neat stuff over there.

They've got binoculars, telescopes, sunglasses, goggles, prescription goggles, rifle scopes, range finders, spotting scopes, microscopes, and flashlights, of course.

I was personally looking at the Streamlight Strion Flashlight, myself. That thing is super bright and really small. Where I need the most light, I don't have room for a big flashlight, so I need a superbright light in a very small package.

Check out OpticsPlanet.com if you haven't been there before. They even have a Gift Guide for you.

0 comments: