Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crazy cool contacts!

I’ve been wearing glasses for a few years now. The thing is, I HATE wearing the glasses. I feel like I’m closed in when I wear them, so I recently got some Acuvue contact lenses. I’ve got to tell you, these things ROCK! Specifically, I got the Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism because, well, I have an Astigmatism. It’s almost like I’m not wearing them. I feel them for a little bit right after putting them in, then…nothing. It’s like they melt into your eyes and you can magically see. I love these things. The Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism contacts have Hydraclear, which a moisture rich substance that gives the lenses a soft, silky feel when they’re hugging your eyeballs.
What else is cool is that the contacts are ever so slightly tinted with UV blockers, so it’s a little like wearing sunglasses without actually wearing sunglasses. Crazy cool. It’s like contacts from the future or something. I don’t know if you can tell, but I’m super excited about these things. If you wear contacts or if you’re still in glasses, you have GOT to check them out. Go to www.acuvue-contacts.com/acuvue-contact-lenses/ for more details about all the different kinds of Acuvue contacts available. Crazy cool stuff. Check them out.

0 comments: