Monday, November 06, 2006

Heroes question

I have a quick question for anyone willing to answer. On the show Heroes, is Niki supposed to be a bad guy or a hero? I mean, last time I checked, Spider-man wasn't ripping people in half, stealing money from the people he loved, and then framing them for murder.
Also, I have some more theories. This theory is triggered by IMDB though. www.imdb.com lists Sylar as Sean Bean, which means the Haitian guy who travels around with the Cheerleader's father isn't him. Also, they've never actually said or shown either one of those guys hurting someone. Not technically. Sure, they tied up the cop and the Haitian did a little brainscan on him, but they didn't hurt him or kill him. At least, not that we know of. Also, they kidnapped flyboy, but they also didn't hurt him either. I think the show is leading us to believe that they are the bad guys while in fact, they are good guys or at least residing in a very grey area. That's my thoughts.

0 comments: