Monday, November 20, 2006

How I discovered PayPerPost.com

I am a new recruit to the PayPerPost community. A friend who is currently earning tons of extra money by blogging turned me on to it. He told me about it and advised I sign up. I thought it was a good idea and an interesting opportunity. I had every intention of signing up, but just didn’t find the time right away and I forgot about it. Then this same friend told me that he posted his first paid blog. I said “What?!” You mean, you’re ACTUALLY getting paid to blog? He assured me that he was and he showed me the site. I signed up that day. It’s taken me a little bit of time to get my house in order and start posting, but now I’m up and running and I have exactly $20 in the hopper. The friend has over $500 in his hopper and he started receiving real money just the other day. I mean, a computer screen telling you that it owes you some money is very different than actual funds being deposited in your bank account. I’m completely stoked. My first goal for the extra money is to save up for a new computer. I’m currently writing this on an older laptop with a flickering screen. I’m in desperate need for a new PC and this is the perfect way to save for it. So, read my posts, visit PayPerPost and starting writing some posts of your own.

0 comments: