Monday, November 20, 2006

PayPerPost.com, how do I love thee, let me count the ways

PayPerPost.com, how do I love thee, let me count the ways. Let me count the dollars, actually. PayPerPost.com allows you to advertise on blogs and get a little bit of extra cash for something you would probably be doing anyway. Everyone occasionally plugs something in their blog, whether it be the GPS they just got for their birthday, the latest cell phone they received with their new phone plan, or the new TV they bought with their tax return. PayPerPost.com presents available opportunities and asks you to write what you know. Simple. If you just bought your nephew the latest Tickle Me Elmo and you have first hand experience with it, then write a humorous anecdote about it and get a little compensation. It’s an excellent way to earn a little extra money for Christmas by doing what you already do anyway. I’d advise any blogger to at least look into it.

0 comments: