Monday, November 20, 2006

Not impressed

As of right now, I am not impressed with the PS3. A friend of mine was one of the idiots who stood out in line to pay a small fortune to buy one of the overpriced gaming systems. Curious, I visited him this weekend to check it out. The graphics were great, but not much better than the Xbox 360 if better at all. The games he bought were so-so at best. I don’t understand why he stood in line so long and paid so much for it. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s pretty, it’s very pretty, just not $600 pretty. I don’t know what all the hoopla was about. My friend tells me that he wanted the system, but he stood in line for the experience and not the end result. I’m not sure that standing in freezing rain is an experience that I’m ready to jump out and experience for the fun of it.

0 comments: