Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A funny thing happened on the way to the forums...

If you are new to PayPerPost, it should be mandatory that you check out the Forums. They are an indispensable tool figuring out this glorious new endeavor that you about to embark upon. Not only is everyone on the boards very friendly and helpful, they’re some of the funniest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. I’m amazed at the quick wit and pop culture references used in the most hilarious ways. Also, the reviewers and employees of PayPerPost actually read and post on these boards as well. I had several questions and concerned, mostly about how long it was going to take before my blog was accepted and I could get started, and the posters on the boards were reassuring and helpful. While I was waiting, it was suggested by a postie that I browse around the forums and get acquainted with it so that I would be a better blogger and PayPerPoster when my blog was finally accepted. I’m glad I did. So, go there, be informed and most importantly, be entertained.

0 comments: