Friday, November 24, 2006

The iRoom Bookshelf rocks!

So, I checked out this kids furniture site and they’ve got some really cute stuff. I especially like this iRoom Adjustable Bookshelf they have. It kind of curves around a corner a bit, but not too much. It’s almost like an entertainment center/bookshelf/dresser. It has a slick looking Natural Clear Maple Finish and it looks sturdy and well built. It also has these metal legs that give it a kind of modern look. They also have a wild west themed bedroom set that I would have loved if I was a kid. It’s reminiscent of a covered wagon and it looks like it would have been tons of fun to play in. If only I could turn back time…oh, and bring the furniture with me. That would be hard to explain to the parents, wouldn’t it? Hi mom and dad. I’m your son from the future back in my little body…and I’ve brought furniture…
I’d be writing this blog from the loony bin. Perhaps it’s best that I just think back to the past and not actually visit it.

0 comments: