Monday, December 18, 2006

Fantasy Football disapointments...

I am tired of getting screwed by Yahoo Sports. I participate in a Fantasy Football league with some guys from work and I keep getting screwed by the predictions on Yahoo. There is another website that a friend told me about called FFToday.com and I think I’m going to start going with their predictions instead, because Yahoo is not doing me right. My two QBs are Hasselbeck and Favre. While neither one did especially well this week, Yahoo predicted Favre the better performer by far. Hasselbeck did decent, not quite meeting projections, but still close enough for me to consider it accurate. Favre though, bit disappointment. He didn’t even score a full point. He gave me 0.91 points. Not even a full point. I’m in the playoffs here! I can’t roll with that kind of performance. Geesh!

0 comments: