Friday, December 22, 2006

A picture of the Silver Surver from the Fantastic Four 2 movie

So, here he is. USA Today was the one to get to publish the first picture. I'm not sure why he has eyeballs though. He should just have blank silver eyes. I don't like that. Who knows though. This picture looks OK, but it looks pretty fake looking. I'll have to wait and see what he looks like as he's moving around and flying before I officially give it the thumbs down or thumbs up. I'm not a big Silver Surfer fan, so I'm not going to be excited or disappointed either way. The only thing I'm worried about is if they make this Fantastic Four 2 movie junk, then it may close some doors to some other great comic book movies that may never get made. Because of that, I want Fantastic Four 2 to succeed.

0 comments: