Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Who takes wedding favors with them?

Wedding favors. If you went to a wedding and there were no favors, you’d think something was wrong or even think they were cheap for not having any. Of course, have you ever taken the wedding favor home and enjoyed it? Did you save it? The best wedding favor I got was a bunch of chocolates, and that’s just because I could eat them right then and there. Some people don’t like going down the sweets route and want something for their guests to take home. Of course, you don’t want to spend to much, so if you’re looking for some cheap wedding favors, check out that site. They’ve got a bunch of wedding favors that are fun, but won’t break the bank. If I went to a wedding that had a quirky wedding favor like “Love Rocks” for paperweights, I’d probably take it with me and use it. But, a little nameplate placeholder with an off color dolphin on it, probably not.

0 comments: