Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Lost Room

I just finished watching the third and last part of the Sci-Fi channel mini-series called The Lost Room. Now, I'll be the first to admit that some...ok, most of the movies and mini-series that Sci-Fi puts out is utter crap. The Lost Room is not one of them. It was incredibly good. I highly recomend that everyone see it. Well, everyone interested in that sort of thing. The mini-series obviously is setting up a series for the future. It left a bunch of openings at the end so that a series could continue. The primary plot line of the mini-series was wrapped up though. That's good. It wasn't just a huge lead in to the eventual series. If they never made the series, it would still be good. Although, you'd be curious about a few things that they left open at the end, they weren't gaping holes that couldn't be filled by your imagination though. I don't want to give too much away about the plot, so I won't start talking about it. If I start, I won't stop. So, just watch the dang thing. I think they're playing all three episodes back to back on Sunday. Check it out.

0 comments: