Sunday, December 31, 2006

Privacy is a privelege for kids, not a right.

I’ve got to tell you something. I’m worried. I have kids and I’m worried about when they’re old enough to use the computer with Daddy’s help. I’m worried about where they will go and I’m worried about who will find them while their online. I’m a worried father. Can you blame me though? At least once a week you see a news report about some kid being lured to meet a sexual predator somewhere. I found this site for a keystroke logger and I’m definitely getting it when the girls get a little bit older. I think it would be a huge benefit to be able to go back and see what my kids are doing online if I need to. Sure, you could argue that it’s an invasion of privacy, but seriously, they’re kids. Privacy is a privilege bestowed by parents until they are 18. At least, that’s the way I feel about it. A keystroke logger? That’s a must these days.

0 comments: