Thursday, December 14, 2006

No news yet...

Well, I haven't received any word on the interview I recently went on. I guess that no news is good news for now. I was told that I would definitely be hearing from them when I left the interview. I don't neccessarily want them to call right away because I want to make it to January 1st at my current job before quiting. If I am still employed there on December 31st, then I get my 401k bump. My job is kind of weird in that they don't match anything for your 401k, but instead they just give you a bump at the end of the year of 7% of your salary right into your 401k. This is the first year I am elligible for it and I hope to get it. I mean, it's several grand, so that's nice, eh? In a perfect world, they'll hold off and call me at the end of next week. I'll then put in my two weeks notice just before christmas and my last week at my current job will be the first week of January. That'll give me the bump.

0 comments: