Sunday, December 31, 2006

Moving to Boise?

My wife and I were recently talking about moving out of Missouri. The reason for the move would primarily be a change of scenery. We like Missouri ok, but we want to live someplace different. My wife was born in Iowa and still has family there, but she moved around a bit while she was growing up. When she started high school, her mother thought it would be best to settle down someplace, so they choose St. Louis. I have lived most of my life in Missouri. I mean, my Dad was military and we lived in Germany for a couple of years, but we moved to Missouri when I was seven. Almost all of my memories growing up are from Missouri. So, basically, I’ve lived here my whole life. Basically. Anyway, while looking around at places to live, I found this great site on Boise, Idaho living. We looked at the site and did a little research on Boise and it looks like a nice place to live. The quality of life seems nice there. It seems like a place I would want to bring my kids up in. The site has everything you’d want in your search for Boise homes. Check them out and wish me luck.

0 comments: