Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Let's go Cub fans, let's go!

I talked to my buddy today in Chicago and we got to making plans for my trip to up Chi-town to go see the Cubs play. He told me about this great site for getting the Chicago Cubs Spring Training Tickets. If you’ve never attended spring training, you don’t know what you’re missing. It’s the ultimate summer fun. It’s like all the fun of baseball with none of the disappointment. When you’re team loses or isn’t doing well that game, it ruins the fun. When you attend spring training, you get the fun of baseball, but there’s no actual game, so no chance of losing. I don’t know, that’s just my theory. I almost liked spring training more than the actual season. I’m odd like that though. Anyway, if you’re looking for Chicago Cubs Spring Training Tickets, check them out.

0 comments: