Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Miami Ink makes me want to get another tattoo

Have you seen the show Miami Ink on TLC? That's a good show, but the odd thing about it is that it REALLY makes you want a tattoo. I have one already, it's on my right arm. It's the shogun's seal from the comic Lone Wolf & Cub. Behind the seal, written in red, is some chinese writing. The writing translates to "The great road without gates, a thousand paths to choose, yet if you pass this by you shall forever tread the road to hell alone."
So, back to my NEW tattoo. I want one. Watching this show makes me want one. What I'd REALLY like to do is go to Miami beach and get a tattoo by someone from the Miami Ink shop, but that probably won't happen. I know what I want the tattoo to represent, but I don't know exactly how to do it. I want it to represent my twin daughters, but I just can't figure out how. It has to represent my two little girls, but it still has to be somewhat manly. I can't go getting butterflies and flowers tattoo'd on me. If anyone has any suggestions, leave a comment. Please. I'm looking for suggestions.

0 comments: