Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The PBRs are coming, the PBRs are coming!

You have never seen anything so crazy as someone riding a bull. I mean, CRAZY! Can you imagine riding such a huge, powerful beast? I can’t even fathom it. I saw my first bull ride at the Professional Bull Riders World Finals (PBR Finals) in Las Vegas, Nevada last year. If you are interested in going, you can click this link to get tickets to the Professional Bull Riders. To us, watching the guys ride the bulls is fast and it looks like they’re barely on there before being thrown off. I imagine to them that the few seconds they’re on it that it seems like several minutes. I’ve never ridden a bull, so I don’t know for sure, but it just looks insane. Now, I’m not a big rodeo fan or anything. Heck, I’m not even a fan of country music. I was dragged to the PBR Finals last year as I was in Vegas last year with some friends and one of my friends is pretty into it. He convinced me to go and I had such a blast. It’s hard not to get into it when you’re there. We’re planning on going back again this year. Perhaps I’ll see you there. Pick up your PBR Finals tickets at the link.

0 comments: