Thursday, December 07, 2006

Office 2007 in my hands

I was able to bring home Office 2007 Professional Plus. We have a volume license key at the office and they allow us to install it on our home PCs. Lucky us, eh? So, I've got this new version of Office 2007 and my first impression is a slight cross between confusion and wonder. It's confusing because everything is laid out pretty differently. Not bad, just differnet. So, it's going to take some getting used to. It's not like previous upgrades where everything is basically the same, there are just a few new features and the whole look of it has been spit shined. This is completely different. Well, different in it's function and look, I mean, Word still creates documents and Excel still creates spreadsheets and such. It's neat stuff.

0 comments: