Thursday, December 07, 2006

If you have the means, I highly recomend you pick one up...

I know I’ve mentioned them before, buy you’ve got to check out UrbanScooters.com for some Electric Scooters. If you’re in the market, there is no other place you should be shopping for them. They’ve got a HUGE selection of some of the best around. For example:
They’ve got some Razor Electric Scooters that really rock. They’ve got them in varying levels of performance, but I recommend the E300. It’s pretty snazzy.
If you want a little bit more umph in your scooter, you could try one of their Gas Scooters. These suckers MOVE!!!
Or, if you’re a sit down kind of bloke, you could always hit their Go Karts. The A.C.E Sports Explorer 150cc Go-Kart is where it’s at. If you have the mean, I highly recommend you pick one up.

0 comments: