Monday, December 04, 2006

Don't just honeymoon in Hawaii, get married there!

I went on my honeymoon to Hawaii. We spent a couple of days in Honalulu and a couple of days in Maui. Honalulu was nice, but we just didn't want to leave Maui. Now I find this website for Maui Wedings. THAT'S what WE should have done! Forget honeymooning in Maui, GET MARRIED THERE!!! Then just stay. Seriously, my time in Maui is one of the absolute best memories I have next to the birth of my children. Maui is magical and wonderful and great. I snore a little bit, but in Maui, I didn't snore. I'm not making that up. I don't know if it was the sea air or the magical frothing waters of the numerous waterfalls there, but it's absolutely true. If you are getting married and are planning on honeymooning in Hawaii, just go to THIS website for Maui Weddings. If you were just sort of thinking about going to Hawaii, go the site. If you ever just seen a picture or a movie based on Hawaii (like Blue Hawaii with Elvis) then go to the site. You won't regret it and you'll never forget your time in Hawaii.

0 comments: