Sunday, December 03, 2006

Great shopping cart software


If you’re reading this, you obviously know how to get around the web. Once you know how to get around the web, you’ll probably eventually want to post things to the web. Once you start posting to the web, you’ll probably want your own webpage. Once you have your own webpage, you’ll probably eventually get around to selling things on your webpage. Once you’ve decided to sell something from your webpage, you’re going to need a shopping cart software to process your orders. That’s where Avactis Shopping Cart Software comes in. Avactis is easy to setup and operate. It consists of two basic parts, the client side which allows the visitors to browse products in the online store, select them, and put them in your shopping cart, then pay for them. The other side is the administrator side which you can administer your site, send customers notifications, and much more. If you’ve got an Ecommerce website, or plan to open one, I would highly recommend checking out Avactis Shopping Cart software.

1 comments:

Ellen Sy said...

I have used Avactis for over a year now for my online business. This cart has all the main features you need to run an online business. I love that I can modify and ad my own code, change up the design at will, and if there is something I can figure out their support has always been helpful. I have also had a great experience with custom programming by their team with prompt and accurate work. There are some features I would like to see them have by default, but I know that I can add them myself or with the help of Avactis. I have had great experiences with the software and the Avactis team.

I also like S.I. Unik This software solutions for small and medium sized business.