Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HITMAN got the greenlight.

So, it looks like the movie adaptation of another video game has gotten the greenlight. The video game HITMAN. I’ve never played HITMAN, but I hear it was fairly fun. When rumors started surfacing about this movie, Vin Diesel was attached to it. Apparently he is attached no longer. Now Timothy Olyphant is attached to star in it. Honestly, I’m pretty happy about that. Granted, the guy in the video game was bald and Vin Diesel IS bald. I’m sure Timothy won’t shave his head for this role, they’ll just give the hitman hair. I have no problem with that. I a big Timothy Olyphant fan. He was fun and interesting in the movies Scream 2, GO, and The Girl Next Door. He was astounding in Deadwood. I like him as an actor and I look forward to seeing him play the video game hitman.

0 comments: