Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crossing over with work buddies

So, I’ve got this work buddy at the office. We occasionally throw a stress ball back and forth when times are slow or when times are especially stressful and we need a break for a few minutes. Well, we’re officially breaking the “office only” friendship that we currently have. Ok, once we unofficially broke it when he came over to help me move a TV once, but it was one time and he was only over for a few minutes before he left. Well, now we’re planning to have dinner together with our wives. We're thinking about going to Kobe, which is a great Japanese restaurant. If you have the chance, I highly recomend you go.

Wow…going back and reading this…it seems a little…well, you know. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just now how it is. Wow. Maybe I’d better stop before I dig myself deeper…

0 comments: