Wednesday, January 17, 2007

To those of you following along in the home game...

I received the call today. THE call. I was offered the job and the initial offer was at the high end of what I was hoping to get. I'm going to see if I can negotiate a tad more, just to see if I can. I told my boss today and, of course, he was not happy about it. He really, really wants to keep me and has offered to go to HR and to try and get a match. He can't garuntee that he can, but he said he would fight for it because he doesn't want to lose me. I don't know what to believe really. Who knows if this is a ploy to keep me long enough for them to replace me with someone instead of me walking out on them in two weeks. I guess you never know that if you take a counter offer to keep from leaving. I guess you never know until they fire you four months later, eh?

Decisions, decisions....

0 comments: