Friday, January 12, 2007

Get your colon cleansed


How many times have you felt bloated, sick, and slow moving? Once a month? Once a week? Daily? Well, it could be tons and tons of toxic crud that has build up in your colon and bowels. Oh yeah, that stuff builds up. Do you see the picture up above? That could be in you right now. Yeah, that’s right, that came out of someone. Someone like you, who felt a little cruddy now and then. What you might need is a good colon cleanse to get that stuff out of you. There are a lot of skeptics as to whether or not holistic health is just snake oil or not, and I’m not going to take a stand and say one way or the other. I know that I’ve tried various forms of alternative healing now and then. Some of them worked and some of them didn’t do a dang thing. As for the health of your colon, I lean toward the feeling that you need to clean yourself out now and then. If you were on an all natural diet and only eating fresh foods and nothing pre-packaged, I would say that you don’t need anything to help clean you out. With all of the chemicals and preservatives in today’s packaged foods, how can that not be bad for you. I mean, how can some chemical be added to food to keep it from rotting and not doing something toxic to you when you eat it. It doesn’t make sense to me. So, if you’re with me in thinking that those chemicals can’t be good for you, then try colon cleanse. If you disagree and think chemicals are our friends, then the best of luck to you.

0 comments: