Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's like the perfect storm...of money!

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but it seems like I've hit this perfect storm of money in this past week. First, I get a really high paying job that is going to significantly improve my lifestyle, then I get my W2s and I start in on my taxes. It looks like I'm going to get about three grand back. Now, I was given a bonus at work of a couple grand that I thought for sure I wouldn't get. I have a lotto ticket, now I'm just waiting for that to crack open and pay out.

Oh, if I win the lotto...this will be my last blog entry for awhile. I'll be too busy quiting jobs, traveling, and spending money to blog on anything. Once I tire of that though, I'll probably start blogging again, but I'll have MUCH more interesting stuff to blog about.

0 comments: