Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ready to cruise the beaches?

How cool are the beach cruisers at xyzbikes.com? They have a TON of different styles and colors available, plus they regularly take suggestions for new colors and styles. I mean, how cool is that? Check out their color wheel to see what kinds of colors are possible for bikes in the future. Personally, I like the 26” XYZ Man Teal Beach King Cruiser. It’s the perfect bike for a leisurely ride on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I can just see myself riding down the beach, checking out the ladies and their incredible shrinking bikinis. Of course, with a cool bike like this, I’d have all the ladies wanting to talk to me. (Hey, it’s MY fantasy, so I get to say how it goes.) OR, maybe I’ll ride on one of those Chopper Cruisers so I can feel like a bad ass. You wouldn’t be able to help but to feel like a bad ass riding one of those. I mean, look at it.

Seriously though, they have lots of different styles and several different categories of bikes too. They’ve got Classic Beach Cruisers, Multi-speed Cruisers, Chopper Cruisers, Kid’s Cruisers, Men’s Cruisers, Women’s Cruisers, and they also sell accessories. If you want a bike for cruising the beach, they’ve got you covered. Ride on, Ride on.

0 comments: